AEOP Fellowships provide professional research opportunities for graduate and post-graduate students in U.S. Army Research Labs and Centers focused on the most current and cutting-edge future modernization priorities of the Department of Defense.
The U.S. demand for trained STEM professionals is growing exponentially. Our goal is to support and prepare America’s 21st century workforce for the STEM careers of tomorrow. Through the AEOP Fellowship experience, students will develop professional and research skill sets, gain access to career development resources, foster relationships with U.S. Army Lab researchers and expand their professional networks.
AEOP Fellowship Benefits
- High quality, one-on-one mentorship from U.S. Army scientists & engineers
- Opportunities available in variable lengths (i.e.; semester, academic year, summer, multiple years)
- Writing & presentation skills workshops
- Professional development opportunities (i.e.; scientific literature review, networking, etc.)
- STEM Career spotlight webinar series
AEOP Fellowships are open to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents. Refer to the individual position postings for any additional eligibility requirements.
Academic Level Key:
- PB = Open to Postbaccalaureate students
- M = Open to Masters students
- PD = Open to Postdoctoral students
Interested in This Program?
If you are interested in this program email us or call 585-475-2566. We'd love to hear from you!