We’re looking for likeminded organizations with similar STEM goals.
Awards are currently available.
We are investigating new and innovative ways to form mutually beneficial relationships with likeminded organizations and technical associations that have similar STEM goals, specifically serving students from underserved populations and military dependents. In collaboration with STEM partners and by sharing information, leveraging strong STEM networks, and building on already existing relationships, AEOP intends to promote its portfolio of opportunities to better meet objectives, maximize impact, and provide more enriching STEM opportunities for students. The AEOP’s intent is to promote and increase participation in its current portfolio of STEM education opportunities within the framework of an organization’s existing STEM programming and where applicable, implement or integrate AEOP elements into that organization’s specific programming. We are looking for partners who can seamlessly incorporate the current programs within the AEOP portfolio into their own work. We are not seeking to add new programs into the AEOP portfolio.
How to Apply
Battelle manages a Strategic Outreach Initiatives proposal process to identify and support potential partners. Awards are for up to $50,000 for one year. Selected organizations who submit responses to a Request for Information will be invited to submit a full proposal. Requests for Information will be posted on the website.
- Northwest Ohio Center for Excellence in STEM Education at Bowling Green State University
- Society of Women Engineers
- The Tiger Woods Foundation
- Harmony Public Schools
- John Hopkins University: Hopkins Extreme Materials Institute (HEMI) and the Center for Educational Outreach (CEO)
- Washington STEM
- High Schools that Work – Ohio
- Montana Tech
- University of Central Florida
- North Carolina Science, Mathematics, Technology Education Center
- Sanford Research
- DC STEM Network
- State University of New York
In This Section
Latest AEOP News
Alumni Award Winners, January 4, 2019