October 13, 2021
AEOP is looking for a new partner to host our Unite program. Your institution could help prepare and inspire the next generation of STEM leaders. Unite is a pre-collegiate summer program for talented high school students specifically targeted to reach and engage groups historically underrepresented in STEM.
The Unite program is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Gain a better understanding of the real-world applications of science, technology, engineering,
- Overcome negative attitudes and perceptions they may have about cultural, social, and other
barriers to STEM studies and careers;
- Gain confidence in their ability to participate in engineering and other STEM activities;
- Engage in activities that promote collaboration and problem solving in a team environment; and
- Be better prepared to pursue engineering and STEM in college and, ultimately, in future careers.
The 2022-2023 Unite program should provide a summer experience for underserved rising 9th through rising 12th grade students, in which they are exposed to academics and enrichment that will best help them achieve their goals of higher education and careers in STEM.
Unite is a nationwide summer program for talented high school students from groups historically underrepresented in STEM.More About Unite
Find a Volunteering Opportunity
Visit our Program Volunteers page for a tool to find the best opportunity for you.
The eCYBERMISSION Mini-Grant is intended to support teachers/program leaders as they implement eCYBERMISSION with their teams. Educators (formal and informal) of students in grades 6-9 are encouraged to apply. Special consideration is given to Title 1 schools and to those with underserved/ under-represented populations.