The purpose of this Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document is to provide standardized processes and guidelines to effectively and efficiently plan and execute the Army Educational Outreach Program’s (AEOP) Science and Engineering Apprenticeship Program (SEAP and College Qualified Leaders (CQL) program.
- Additional Resources
- AEOP Priorities and Objectives
- SEAP-CQL Roles and Responsibilities
- SEAP-CQL Program Requirements & Eligibility
- SEAP-CQL Essential Program Steps
- SEAP-CQL Stipend Transfer Procedures
- SEAP-CQL Stipend Policy
- SEAP-CQL Points of Contact
- SEAP-CQL Program Evaluation Policy
- AEOP Background Check
- AEOP PII Guidance
- AEOP Accident Insurance Policy
- Army Directive 2014-23 (Conduct of Screening and Background Checks)
Point of Contact:
Find a Volunteering Opportunity
Visit our Program Volunteers page for a tool to find the best opportunity for you.
The eCYBERMISSION Mini-Grant is intended to support teachers/program leaders as they implement eCYBERMISSION with their teams. Educators (formal and informal) of students in grades 6-9 are encouraged to apply. Special consideration is given to Title 1 schools and to those with underserved/ under-represented populations.
Latest AEOP News
A Glimpse Into the Life of an eCYBERMISSION Team Advisor, February 22, 2021