FELLOWSHIP TYPE: Post-Baccalaureate or Graduate student
LOCATION: Adelphi Laboratory Center (ALC) or Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG)
PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR: Andrea Mishoe, Chief DEIA Officer
APPLICATION LINK: https://cvent.me/e88A4L
- Support for the DEIA Office
- Conducting ongoing analysis of the current and future workforce, coordinating as needed with other staff elements to then identify barriers to maximizing strategic initiatives and long-term workforce productivity as it relates to DEI/EEO
- Establishing management controls over Affirmative Employment Program activities; providing a means of evaluating program accomplishments; correcting program deficiencies; conducting barrier and trend analysis.
- Formulation and execution of the DEI Office budget
- Assist with the MD715 by gathering pertinent workforce data, collaborating with stakeholders, analyzing the data to assess progress, assess activities and outcomes, and evaluate root causes.
- Coursework related to analysis
- Statistics and program management
- Software programs (Tableau)
About DEVCOM ARL
The DEVCOM Army Research Laboratory is the Army’s sole foundational research laboratory focused on cutting-edge scientific discovery, technological innovation, and transition knowledge products to improve the Army’s capability.
Find a Volunteering Opportunity
Visit our Program Volunteers page for a tool to find the best opportunity for you.
The eCYBERMISSION Mini-Grant is intended to support teachers/program leaders as they implement eCYBERMISSION with their teams. Educators (formal and informal) of students in grades 6-9 are encouraged to apply. Special consideration is given to Title 1 schools and to those with underserved/ under-represented populations.
Latest AEOP News
Request for Proposal: New partner needed to support AEOP’s work in Maryland and San Antonio/Austin, May 31, 2023